Faith Line Protestants is growing, and we want to hear from you!
Are you interested in the intersection of Christianity and the interfaith movement? Are you an evangelical Christian with insight on communicating your faith to others with gentleness and respect in a religiously diverse world? Do you have something to share about an experience with an evangelical – positive or negative – that influenced your perspective on Christianity? Then we want to hear from you!
Inspiration. Perhaps you identify as a Christian and an interfaith activist. Tell us what motivates you to be involved in interfaith work. Dig in to the scriptures, your past experiences, or your personal outlook on life and tell us what inspires you to be a part of interfaith cooperation!
Stories. Perhaps you identify as a Christian and you’ve had a positive experience working alongside people of other faith traditions. Tell us your story! What did you learn? How did the opportunity help you to communicate your faith in a gentle and respectful way? Tell us about your current work in your community/college campus or tell us a story from your past.
Perspectives. Perhaps you identify with a non-Christian faith tradition but have something to say about the intersection of evangelicals and interfaith work. Tell us about a positive experience you’ve had with an evangelical OR tell us about a negative experience and tell us how it affected you.
Submit an idea for anything you feel might fall within the purview of FLP’s mission and interests. We’d love to hear your suggestions!
- A blog approximately 400-600 words, submit as a word document or in an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Provide a fitting title for your piece.
- Any relevant links in square brackets (ex: “[www.faithlineprotestants.org]”) following the text which you would like hyperlinked in your post.
- A 1-3 sentence bio describing who you are, what you do, or what you’re passionate about.
- Recommended: a photograph that illustrates or accompanies your post, minimum horizontal resolution 640 px, minimum vertical resolution 250 px.
- Optional: your headshot.
Faith Line Protestants reserves the right to make final decisions on whether any material is posted to our site. Content deemed inconsistent with the FLP mission may be denied. Content deemed inspiring, insightful or respectfully challenging will be given priority!